Saturday, September 11, 2004

Busy lah ......

Argh .... busy busy ... i am sooooo busy. I am now blogging on my new com ah ... I just bought the portege A100 and i think it ROCKS man ....!!!! :) Haven't been blogging for sometime now... that birthday part 2 shall have to wait muahahahahah :P

Ran for com recently at the rotoract AGM. ( i dunno why man, i just wanted to have something to do in my uni life... to make it more meaningful instead of jus studies studies studies....... ) Actually i din expect to get in, since i am such a greenhorn with no experience and not to mention, a new face at the club as well. But surprise surprise.... what do u know, i got in and was soon named the new com service director. OMG !!!!! I have no experience and don't know shit about the mechanics of the club... how how how. Fret not! I think i will soon learn. Right now, the main piority for me is to look for people to join my sub comm.... or i will be doing all the work for the next 1 year. eeeps!!! So ... anyone interested????? :) can call me to ask mi abt it .... i can provide u with all the details... don't worry i am a kind boss :P


No comments: