Thursday, September 23, 2004

MId Term Break

hmmm jus something i noticed... look over here -------->

What the HELL happened to my chatterbox??? aiyo, u ppl out ther underutilise it lah ...then it has decided to call it a day liao :P

Midterm break is here... in fact, it is gonna be over tomorrow. Well, despite it being a midterm break, still very busy trying to catch up on all the laggin sch work and eca commitements. Hai...... hardly have time to do something meaningful... like sleeping. :P Sleep is very important to me lah, as those close to me will understand.

Now, my time is stretched everyday. Hardly have much free time to stone. I still got my pay at paragon haven collect lor. Not to mention activating my DBS Debit card. Think kena cancelled liao. Right now my time is splitted into studies, gf, eca and family. Argh........ going to faint soon liao *yawn*

No comments: