Friday, September 24, 2004

Intimidated..... by me????

Sometimes i wonder, am i such an intimidating and unapproachable person? Over the past few days, i have been conducting interviews for the would be subcomm members. Some of them seemed very intimidated..... by me???? Come on... do i look like i would bite? hahaha......
I dunno, but over the years i have ppl telling me that i can be quite intimidating and aloof at times. I also dunno why but i dun feel this way though. Maybe its because of my introverted nature. I tend to be very very irritated when i am deep in thought and interrupted by small matters. However, that was last time and i dun feel as irritated as before now. Or maybe i am the type that cannot hide my irritation or anger. I think without me knowing it, i might be frowning or looking pissed. Ha!
At times, when i walk pass someone i know but dun know too well. I will hesitate to say hi. Hmmm, does he remember me? can he recognise me? As i was pondering i walked past...oh well..... dun u feel this way sometimes? Recently i did something i normally dun do... i smile. Then when i see a recipocated smile... i will say hi. Hmmm.... interesting... shld try this more often :)

No comments: