Sunday, September 12, 2004

so sian....

Sigh... getting pretty depressed and sianz recently. Went to lectures and only understood 20 percent of the stuff, sometimes even lesser. Later in the evenings look throught my notes and can't seem to decifer the equations and stuff. Try to do tutorials but only end up fustrated... What the hell is happening man !!!! LOW MORALE.... :(

Is it just me or is there some other soul is the department of electrical engineering who also like me, is feeling damn lost and helpless? Right now, the only module i can understand is programming and my GEK. As for the the rest...... sigh..... :( super sianz.

Spent the whole saturday today, reading up my notes and tearing my hair over those sickening tutorials. For the past 2 weeks i am so tied up with school work. This isn't even me !!!!!!! Better find some time to relax man .... hopefully i will be able to find the strength to pull thru this sem.

No comments: