Wednesday, August 25, 2004

My Birthday ( Part 1 )

Hmm... have not been blogging for sometime ah ... Busy man!!! Busy with so many things.... shall talk abt my birthday ....

Hee ... met sormui on last Sunday. One day before my bday. She say she wanted to take me to eat dim sum buffet. I love buffets. U can eat and eat and eat...... thats like paradise, simply delightful. We went to China Square. There is this Chinese resturant there that has this dim sum buffet or rather high tea I think. It starts at 3 ends at 5. We got there JUST in the nick of time. We arrived in a cab, haha…. Sormui forgot to bring her Ezlink card lah… then late because have to go back home to get it. Blur blur one….. : P
After we put down our things, we hurried over to join the growing queue to get our dim sums. Talk abt variety man ….it had everything that dim sum should have……except the xiao long pau. For the first round, we both filled our tray with food. The magical thing abt dim sum is, you can stack up those “longs” hence u can imagine how much we took. The table for 2 we had had barely enough space to put all those stuff we took!!! Haahaa… we had siew mai, har gao, ma tai gou, some fried prawn, charsiew paus…………
We took like sometime to finish it. Then sormui, with having eaten the last siewmai, hurriedly got up and drag me to take more food. Hhahaa she is still chewing her siewmai while queueing up for the next round!!!! That was rather hilarious. After the 3rd round we were really quite full. Time check : its 4.20. hmmm so 2 hours to eat buffet dim sum is more than enough. We were really eating quite slowly by then, trying to stuff the remaining stuff that we “overtook” into our inflated stomachs. Here are some pics of the dim sum….


Round 1 : yummy!!! :P


Round 2 !!!!!

After the dim sum, we walked out of the resturant, feeling very satisfied, not to mention FULL!!! Later we walked to Boat Quay. Along the way, sormui jus refused to tell mi where are we headed. Later I found out that we are going to the Jazz Pub that I always mention to her. Hmmm how nice of her to remember J .
As it was quite early, we stop by at the Coffee Bean beside it for a drink. She tried to pull some surprise by asking mi to go check what time the pub opens then slipped my present into my bag. However, I came back later, put my stuff back into the bag and somehow never noticed the present. She got this really constipated look on her face. As I was wondering what was happening she suddenly burst out: “ WAH!!!! SO OBVIOUS ALREADY U NEVER SEE….. HEARTATTACK AH !!!!!!!” which made me quite stunned. What thing what thing???????? Orh………. Opps ….. how can I missed that……???? Opps stun failed :P sorry lah…..
.
After some guesswork, my present turns out to be a wallet. A nice black Pierre Cardin wallet. Open it and surprise!!! There is a picture of the both of us – the one we took at the millennia walk fountains, in it. A nice personal touch… THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!! J


My bday present !!!


This is the picture inside ...

No comments: