Monday, August 16, 2004

Everything`s seemed to be spoiling on me.

My phone spoilt on me today. It refused to respond to any shit i pressed on its keypad. What the HeLL manz !!! So damn pissed.... and it must happened when i need to reply messages lo..... The 4 in 1 printer back home also spoil (my sis spoilt it ), my notebook screen also spoiling......... everything electronic gadget i am using seemed to be either faulty or partially faulty ..... AND IT ALWAYS SPOILS 1 OR 2 MONTHS AFTER THE WARRANTY IS OVER LOH!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck man!!!!
So basically today i am jus driving my dad`s car up and down Singapore. First from NUS to home to pick up that damned printer, then to orchard to fixed the printer and buy myself a new phone. The repairs for the printer cost $198!!!!! Damn shit!!! but what to do ? This printer cost 600 plus ....cannot say throw away also ...no choice! Repair lah ....$##%^#$
Bought the Samsung X430 for only $48 with a 2 yr plan. My FIRST flip phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Basically i jus upgraded my existing singtel plan. Initially set my eyes on the sony erricsson K700i but that will cost $498 and i am only just a damn poor student. Anyways, a phone is jus to make phone calls, i think have the camera, bluetooth, whatever fanciful shit inside also no use. After awhile also will get sianz, and it will jus be another phone. Quite happy with the phone that i got. Its cheap, what do u expect? Only complain is that the sms system SUCKS............maybe i am jus not used to it, but i find that the nokia one is better.

No comments: