Thursday, August 12, 2004

Back in Nus, Semester 3 .........

Sem 3 of my Nus jus started. It`s pretty amusing to see those freshies walking ard the campus looking very lost. :) Which also reminds me that i am in Yr 2 liao ....hai........ Those introduction lectures were pretty boring , but they gave us a preview of what is to come....sigh .....its not gonna be easy man. This is gonna be yet another struggling, many late nights, semester in torturious Engine Fac. I will miss my sleep. Moved into hall, despite cleaning it again and again ...somehow i feel that its still dirty. Why ah ???? I always feel itchy when i stay in it for long .... And it gets dusty very easily..... I HATE dust !!!! I will get rashes and sneeze all over..... There are lotsa creepy crawlers ard tooo .....that day ...when i was using the com, a moth flew in from outside and collided with my forehead. What a shock i had !!!!! Yucks.... And there was this beetle that flew in when i was watching TV with sormui also... This time i lived in a single room in Old Kent Ridge hall. From the outside, it looked as though i was haunted. However, after checking out the interior, it was pretty well furnished. And GUESS WHAT???? its facing north.....so i dun get the sun shining directly into my room at anytime of the day. The room i had last sem in RH is facing the West!!! So every late afternoon it was like a furnace. It was so damn hot that i dun even feel like staying in the room, so i`m really happy with my hall now. I tried to make it more cosy though.... with air fresherners..... and a TV. Think what it lacks is some human company. So sianz man, everyone here seemed to jus closed and locked their doors. Feels all alone living down here with no sense of community living. Turning into a hermit soon..........

No comments: