Friday, August 13, 2004

I`m so muddleheaded

I`m forever so muddle headed...... always forgetting things, misplacing things, getting lost, getting myself into freak accidents!!!!!! What the hell is WRONG with me man ?!!??!!?!? First i woke up today at 8am thinking that my lecture starts at 9. So there i was, happily making my morn tea, getting ready for my morn bath, watching channel news asia.... Then all of a sudden, Weiling called me, asking me if i am coming to lecture anot. I was thinking, WAH this weiling was reallie kiasu man ...lecture starts at 9 then so early call liao ....must be thinking of not going to lecture rite?! BUT it turns out that, the lecture actually starts at 8 am and i was LATE!!!! i checked my clock ...opps 8.20 am .....cannot bathe liao....gtg..........rush rush rush rush .....(actually no lah .....was taking my own sweet time ...by the time i got there it was already 8.40 and the lecture ended in the next 5 mins. What a blunder man!!! And this is not the first time..............imagined what would happen if this is exam time! GROAN~~~~
The first week of sem3 ????? SIANzzzzzzzz.......... my printer jus stopped working on me due to ( what i found out later...) software problems....so i was made to sit thru almost the entire week of lectures without my lecture notes. What a drag....why did i even bother to go in the first place!!!

No comments: