Sunday, June 19, 2005

driving and contact lenses....

Had just sent Joey home. On the way home i got loST!!! Again? Well.... visibility is different at night. Somehow, landscapes look different. My contacts are very dry and throughout the whole journey i was praying hard that they do not suddenly popped out. If it does, i will be in deep shit.

As i was driving along PIE, my contacts got drier and drier and my vision got worst. Shit i can't even see clearly now. I jus follow the road and hope that i can get home as fast as possible. Took a peep at the speedometer... 11oKmph. Opps... hope that there are no traffic polices along the way. My dad will kill mi if i got a speeding tix.

The time is 12.45am. I am tired, very sleepy and i cannot see for nuts. Argh... bad situation. Hmm is this what they call the worst case scenario on TV? Ok hope it doesn't get worst than this. Just then i suddenly see alot of cars in front. Heavy traffic. Oh wait a min.... they are moving darn slow. I slammed the brakes, hoping to stop on time. Luckily i did... Checked the rearview mirror and saw the taxi driver behind did the same.......
They had closed off 2 lanes leaving only one.... the extreme right lane opened. Damn... can't they give more advance warning? Maybe they did, i didn't / couldn't see. Turns out they are carrying out some maintainence work....

When i finally got home, i thank my lucky stars. Shit no driving late at night with contacts again. Too painful, too dangerous. It feels like i am seeing thru a glass of water throughtout the whole journey.... Maybe i shld bring my spects along in future. Phew......

No comments: