Wednesday, June 15, 2005

aftermath...

For the past week i have been trying to find that silver lining behind the dark clouds...
I have to look no further. I have found it already. The storm is over, the air is cleared. One more obstacle that allow us to know each other and ourselves better :)

I have quitted my starhub telemarketer job. Too sian. No sales for despite trying for 3 weeks. Oh man, thats super demoralising. However on the last day of work, i actually got 2 sales!!! (excluding the one that i signed up for myself) One of the sale is actually for MOL6500, one of the harder packages to sell. How ironic is that. Is that suppose to be a farewell gift, a morale boost that came too late, something to save my face, or just a sign that i have been too impatient and quitted too early? Well, KJ told mi that no one ever broke the record of not having even one sale before leaving starhub... Hmmm... i came close to breaking this record. CLOSE....... Phew.

Sigh.... The colleages at starhub are nice and fun. Gonna miss working there man. :(

Gonna look for a new job soon. I NEED THE MONEY. damn!!!!

No comments: