Thursday, March 15, 2007

sickfar

Its seven plus and i am still here, at my cicfar lab. I am feeling tired, brain dead, sian, hungry and questioning my miserable existence in this world. Ok, i am exaggerating. There are only two words to describe my predacement.....

FUCKED UP!!!!!!

Sorry for the vulgarities. I am trying hard not to swear on my blog as from the time it got re-vamped. (In case you never noticed, the new blue background?!) But sometimes, there is just no better word.

Stuff i did today....

  1. Clean wafers
  2. Spin resist - have to redo it 2 times because somehow the coating turns out uneven. Redoing step 2 requires step 1 to be repeated as well.
  3. I-V measurements at the probe station - have to redo it 1 time because the PA did not register my values on the disk!!! %@$%^@^!!!
  4. Annealing of nanowire at the furnace.

The only consolation is that i am able to get some results from the annealing step which i did yesterday... :) So life ain't such a piece of **** after all.

Ok, crossing my fingers!!!! Let me have sufficient results and success by this sunday so that i will be able to wrap my FYP up!!!

GO GO GO !!!!

No comments: