Saturday, March 24, 2007

one fucking thing after another.....

Alright.... just when i thought i finally had a gadet that is going to last me more than 2 years.... some mother fucker son of a bitch assholic wanker stole my ipod while i was in the toilet.

Ok i admit, i am eyeing on that cute red nano... but to get it stolen is too much. Don't let me catch your ass, i swear to god i will make u feel sorry.

May your hands rot and ears bleed. Cross the road with my noise isolating earphones and get hit by a bus, then fly to the other side of the road and get run over by a lorry. Pedestrians walking past will laugh at your sorry pancaked ass.

Argh... ok thats cruel. but the world is cruel anyway and i am just being consistent.

Now i will have to waste my time on every single ipod lucky draw in the world.

No comments: