Thursday, September 08, 2005

Rock and roll..........

My brain isn't working at 12am... so i figured that i shld clear up some of the mess in my room. And i found these.....

Yes!!! they are my drum sticks!!!! Bought them when i was in JC two. And guess what, i broke it on the very same day that i bought it. So the the tip was actually superglued together and it still works fine. Superglue is good. Well, that day, Shiyu and Derrick's guitar amps were beside my ear. And their guitars were so damn loud that i couldn't really hear what i was playing. And the harder i hit the drum skins, the louder they crank up their guitars. Erm.... you get the idea......
So what happened next is that i hit the cymbals so hard that the tip of the drum stick broke O_0
Actually i couldn't really play the drums. I only know a few basic beats. Derrick and Shiyu can play the guitar better than me so i end up behind the drums. LOL. But i really like being the drummer :P

Next i found these......

My guitar picks in all different colours and thickness........ I used to have a transparent one which was my favourite. Coz it feels just right, not too stiff and not too flabby. Too bad its lost now. So now i use the blue one.

And my guitar..........





Its such a long time since i played anything on it! I wonder if i still can play................. Bought this from peninsular plaza 3-4 years ago. Not a bad guitar for its price. Has rather weak pickups thou.......

Have a sudden urge to jam.................
Time to download some tabs....

No comments: