Friday, September 30, 2005

Been neglecting this blog. Don't have the time really. HAhah... my aNUS shit hole is fast filling up! I really have alot of shit to clear man... (refer to previous post)To those reading... dun get offended by that aNUS post. Its meant to be HUMOUROUS... and aNUS is some instituition that i came up with in my boundless imagination. If u are offended, then stop reading my blog and get the hell outa here. :P

Nowadays must be very carefull everywhere man. Walk outside kena mosquito bite also can die.... blogging write too sensitive, too liberal or even sometimes jus speaking yur mind can get charged and u can die too.... So many ways to die man. Life is so short.

ok i am talking crap. I am blogging now because the program i was writing has this irritating logical error that i cannot solve. So i thought that taking a break would be good.

My room in PGP is good. Its well shaded from the sun at all times of the day. The only thing is, it smell like someone just piss in it when i first moved in and it still does even though i have been mopping it regularly. I wonder who the previous tenant was... Must be....... ########.

Time to buy some air freshener......

No comments: