Saturday, August 27, 2005

I am brain-dead. Just got home some 20 mins ago close to 1am. The night air is always so humid. My block is approximately 10 mins walk from the bus stop. So going out in the afternoons is a pain since by the time you get there, you are already sweating as though u ran a few blocks due to the afternoon heat. At night, you will just have to drag your tired feet all the way home while the humid air makes you all sweaty and sticky. This feeling sucks man.
Sometimes i just wished that the busstop would be a little nearer. So that i don't have to carry my heavy bag and walk that far, at other times i appreciate the fact that i am far enough from the road to have some piece and quiet. You don't hear buses roaring past, bikes screeching or cars horning over here. The only noise is that PLMGS is directly beneath my block and there can be quite abit of noise just after school hours. But its already an improvement. Before that, it was Serangoon Garden Secondary School and they are more capable of making a din.
I am really quite a hermit i guess. I am also really sensitive to noise. I get very irritated at the slightest noise whenever i am doing my work. :P Almost to the extend that i might throw a shoe at the source... Nowadays, taking the MRT can be rather irritating as well. You get countless reminders to report any suspicious items, constant messages telling you what the next stop is.... U got kids running around playing monkey on public trains while their parents act blur. I really wonder if there is something seriously wrong with parenthood these days. How can they allow their kids to run on rampages in public places???? I would smack him or her if my kid does that. You also got irritating people playing with the ringtones of their phones. Worst, the other day there was this guy that was playing his mp3s ALOUD on the train. Everyone can hear his music. And we all know what kinda fucked up music some ppl play right?!?! Come on, can he be more considerate?!?!?! No money to buy earphones is it??? Sometimes, a group of teenages will group together talking damn loudly. ARGH..............

I just hate taking public transport, how i wish i have my own car :P

1 comment:

Lalalalala said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.