Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Bday.....



<----- Bday card that joey got me.








Bday cake that mom got....

Wow.. i am surprised that so many people actually remembered my birthday. Haa.. Even ppl whom i have not contacted recently smsed me. Nick Thiang, my PC during my army days whom i have not contacted recently, smsed mi this morning. What a wonderful surprise! Thanks for remembering....

Wahh... i also feel extremely paisei lah.... those people who messaged me today, i din even remembered to msg them during their bdays. Even weiling, whom bday is 1 day before mine, i also forgot to msg. Tsk tsk.... really felt bad..... Time to make a change! So my bday resolution is to remember everyone's bday from now on... esp my close friends! Anyway alot of my friends birthday concentrate on months of August, November, December and March.... so shld be quite easy to remember. Shall find out and store them into my phone!!!! Had better start appreciating my friends around me!!!

No comments: