Monday, December 19, 2005

pay fine still got lucky draw wor.....

I was paying my parking fine the other day via the so called efficient, otherwise partially faulty SAM machine that is not suppose to make your life miserable. I stood in front of the machine for close to 20 mins trying very very hard not to lose my temper by smashing the monitor, trying to navigate the bloody interface and non-sensitive, slightly misaligned touch screen. When i finally found out where to pay my bloody fines.... Tada!!! It prompts me to key in my NIRC number as there would be a lucky draw. Woah.... pay fine still got lucky draw wor.... how cooool is tat!!! Singapore is really a "fine" city man, so many people pay fines until can have lucky draw. Wonder wat the prizes were?

Parking coupons? Not bad, since singapore very hard to find free parking. Where to find? And the probability of the parking auntie slipping the summon paper under your windscreen wipers is 0.98783 when you forgot or deliberately to/not place your parking coupons. Maybe their parking fines revenue is too high thats why got lucky draw. Looks good on the financial report. :P

I wonder what bleak future lies ahead here..... Even people who underpays their bus fares can get thrown into jail. You need your IC to buy bloody chewing gum, and the economy only looks good during pre-election. Hmmm.... food for thought.

1 comment:

Lalalalala said...

eh parking fine got lucky draw so better get more fines... Cos not many ppl will participate in this draw and your chances of winning are higher!

Probability ah! =P