Thursday, November 03, 2005


View from my window in PGP. Pretty vegetated outside eh. Thankfully it doesn't bring in the mosquitoes as well......

My room is simply great. Its quiet. Its less dusty than my previous room. No sun ever shines directly into my room making it into a greenhouse.

Simply great.........




Not much of a view though....... But the greenary makes it refreshing in the early mornings.

But at night????

Everything is just pitch black outside.







Went out yesterday and watched this.......

Its a very nice show. Touching... ;-)

How often are we guilty of being so pre-occupied with work that we neglected the one we love?






1 comment:

Lalalalala said...

wa andy lau slp with 2 zhabo! wooooooooooooooooooo.....

the last show i watched was.. er.. star wars in june.

WASSUP MAN!!!! who's gonna watch my next movie with me!