Saturday, October 23, 2004

PE.........

Check out my floodable chatbox -------->
Its gone again... what is his problem man.
Shall put it up at a later date.

Just have PE today. Woah .. disasterous!!! And this time i really mean disaster. It was about 30% completed i think, spent half the time debugging. Doh!!!!!! Its the exam cockup symdrome again! And i am a regular victim of that. Shucks...

Ok shall not complain about that. I guessed many hours in front of the computer last week has tire my eyes out. I have blurred vision at times, esp when catching the bus. Was it the lack of sleep, or is it just me???

Reached home and relaxed until now. Haven't done a thing except my 2 powerpoint presentations for the coming Members night and Welcome tea. Opened my email and saw 2 responses...hmmmm not that bad. Hopefully i can recruit around 20 members.

Cold day... for the first time i felt damn cold after coming out from the shower. Burr.... Cold cold cold... but i like it this way. There is nothing i hate more than a hot and humid night. I love year end, the monsoon rain, the cool weather, the christmas lightups.... yeah .... :P

No comments: