Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Driving lessons

YES i am STILL having driving lessons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`m so bored...so sick of driving lessons.....when will i ever get my goddamned driving license ?!?!?!?!?!?!!? arrrgggh....

Had my first driving lesson in 6 weeks. Ever since i failed my first driving test i have stopped my lessons until now. I don`t see the point of having more lessons... i should have passed the last time!!!!!!! Failed for all the stupid reasons.... failed just because i am a first timer.... failed just because i got the wrong tester..hai........

As usual ... my driving instructor keep on nagging while i am driving .....then mumbles to himself on where i should turn at the next junction. Sometimes i really cannot hear what he is saying as he ALWAYS mumbles!!!!

I must say that drivers here are generally very impatient. They overtake u without even caring whether u are blocking their way anot! They expect u to swerve away from them ....
wah......... too much .....

no wonder there are road accidents.....some people are really way too inconsiderate!!!!

No comments: