Saturday, April 28, 2007

yay!

Yay!!! I have finished my final exams. Bye bye NUS, I will miss you, i think. Four years of Uni-education over, past, just like that.
Met up with the RH gang yesterday. We had great steak at Black Angus followed by some coffee at the Starbucks beside the resturant. Black Angus still has the greatest steak in town. Noone else beats them i guess. Si bei bestest!
Spent sometime catching up and talking about the good old freshman days in RH. Pretty funny when we look back on our past "exploits". How time flies, it had been 3 years?!! Kinda miss those days... Its funny how much of a coincidence the four of us got together. I know Eugene from Sispec. Actually i only got to know him because both of us recoursed BSLC and we ended up in the same section, sharing our stupid nonsense. The "must be us" syndrome. I never knew I would still be in touch with him after army, so its kinda amazing. Then, Engkiat was my JC classmate. One of the dudes I can talk to. Oh yeah we both share the same love for the band The Smashing Pumpkins.
So the story starts off with Engkiat and I planning to be roommates in RH. Somehow he got in and i didn't. So Kiat is left without a roommate and me without a room. Meanwhile, Eugene got a room too and was basically spamming the whole NUS freshman community looking for a roommate. I saw the mail and go hey... isn't that my sispec buddy eugene. So i arranged for Kiat and Eugene to be roommates. Both of them got a room in RH and their neighbour so happened to be Rayner, Kiat's army camp-mate. Ray got a room, but did not have a roommate. Meanwhile my appeal was successful and heyo, Kiat suggested why not Ray and I be roomates. Ok so we ended up as room mates. The rest, was just history....
Looking forward to the next meetup.

4 comments:

kiat said...

ahhahaha. how life works out sometimes eh. i guess its time to shout ORD LOH! do it real loud at commencement k! poor me still got masters to finish :-S

kiat said...

Oh ya. found your pumpkins 'end is the beginning is the end' cd after... 7 years!! w00t! how to pass you?

Lex said...

Oh that CD. Wow... its been so long. Ha pass to me the next time we meet up lo. Meanwhile can u rip the 2 B-side tracks on the CD? I like the instrumental tracks that they played

kiat said...

yeah got them ripped. pumpkins regrouped! but only corgan and chamberlain. sianzz