Friday, March 03, 2006

ee2001

The EE2001 project is aimed at providing students with experience in analog and digital circuit design, prototyping circuits, testing and debugging, system integration and hardware construction. Each student is expected to spend around 40 hours on the project including documentation.

SHITTY!!!!!
( i have edited it to suit women and kids as i have recieved numerous complains abt my expletives filled blog... I have also decided to tone down and do some self-censorship of my blog. Well, this is not a country of free-speech... and i dun want no govt behind me, ready to poke my a**)

This is typically how an exam-CAP-money orientated nus under-states the workload that it pushed to its poor students.

3 comments:

Kaiz said...

40hours?
Maybe u want to email the prof to tell him how many hours u actually spend

Lalalalala said...

I think maybe that refers to how much time EXCHANGE students spend on 2001. Or maybe just me. :P

Lalalalala said...

your blog is damn evil... go test it out on http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/rate.gas

I tested it and it was 49% evil LOL!