Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year 2006!

Happy New Year!!!! Its another year of not counting down to the new year for me. The new year's crowd is not for me, though i am very tempted to go to a party on new years eve, may it be Zouk or Club MoMo. But i couldn't find company!!! Shucks.... so in the end i ended up in my friend's place, boon playing winning eleven and doing a solemn count down. Geeez~ !
Serious urge to chiong.... I NEED TO CHIONG!!!! argh........ haha i think i am suffering from alcohol and party withdrawal symdromes.
Oh.. speaking of new years, its not just about counting down, parties and all that stuff. There are also reflections as well as new year resolutions. Enough of the "my new yr resolution is not to have a new yr resolution" Thats a pretty lame statement. My new years resolution for 2006?

Anger Management!!!!

Guess i will need to control my temper more as well as be more patient. Stop being easily irritable and please stop snapping at people around you when you are pissed.

Working towards a calmer, more patient as well as a more even tempered alex....

No comments: