Thursday, January 27, 2005

Having the Runs~~~~~~

Wow! It has been such a long time since i blogged. I almost forgot that i even had a blog! Week 3 into my forth Semester in NUS and things are starting to pick up. Work is coming in, and the many projects awaits me to get started on. I am soooo broke. Even had to borrow $100 from my mom. Been buying stationary, textbooks...... argh. I am always broke during sem start.
Been having the runs lately. Keep on going to the toilet to do the u know what. Last night sees my lying on my bed with the blanket, trying to "insulate" my stomach. Why do i keep on having diarrhoea? Is it because i overeat too much??? Or i have sensitive stomach? But cannot be also, i eat almost everything. Last time i went thailand, and we ate noodles from this road side store. Everyone had diarrhoea except me. So i DO have a strong stomach, or maybe HAD. haha... except for milk. Drinking fresh milk will have a laxative effect on me. The laxative in the milk will kick in in 10 mins. Hee hee... so i never drink fresh milk unless i am at home. haha. But i really like fresh milk ah :)

No comments: