Thursday, December 30, 2004

A little prayer.

A little prayer to the tsunami victims.....may they find peace. Sent out an appeal to all the NUS Rotaract members for donation of any clothing, food, medicine or any neccessities. Will be collecting them and sending them to the red cross. Hope that it will be a little contribution to the global effort to help the victims.

Life is jus so unpredictable. Who knows that a relaxing holiday by the beach could turn out to be such a disaster??? I realised that the older u get, the more u will learn to appreciate life. How fragile life is.... how one moment u can be there breathing and laughing, having so many things to look forward to... How much of life lives ahead, then suddenly u can be in the face of death, with the rest of yur life robbed out of u just like that. No chance to experience what it is like to have a family, to tell stories to yur grandchildren. Everything is gone before u knew it. I must constantly remind myself to treasure my time and my love ones. Not to be troubled by petty disputes and minor troubles. I'm glad i realised this early in life at 22.

No comments: